KYC / AML courses
Companies specializing in the conduct of activities related to the conduct of transactions by means of funds, property, are required to possess all the nuances of countering money laundering, as well as the financing of terrorism.
Since March 2020, amendments have been made at the legislative level to the Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and the Financing of Terrorist Activities.
In accordance with the amendments approved by the state authorities, every company registered in the territory of Estonia must have in the state Director or Specialist (officer) KYC (Know you client - know your client) /AML (Anti-money laundering).
The new direction consists of a lot of important aspects that cannot be mastered on your own. Passage of professional courses can be arranged in a trusted training company.
Master all the features and specific points of the KYC / AML requirements with the "E-COMMERCE BROKER"
E-COMMERCE BROKER is a responsible partner providing a wide range of services related to the registration of organizations in different jurisdictions, opening bank accounts, acquiring and providing efficient, secure payment solutions.
The company employs experts with extensive practical experience. We propose to go through a full, training course in respect of KYC / AML, which is developed based on the existing environment in the international financial markets.
The KYC/AML course provides for the consideration of theoretical and practical parts, a detailed study of real cases. The training period is 1 month, the cost of the course is 5 Euros.
KYC / AML courses are designed for:
- owners and managers of companies;
- auditors, financiers, accountants;
- employees of banking and other financial institutions;
- participants in cryptocurrency exchanges;
- persons wishing to master a new, promising profession.
Features of KYC / AML courses
In the course of conducting the courses, various important issues related to the direction of KYC / AML will be considered:
- Effective illegal actions in relation to money laundering, terrorist financing.
- An accessible explanation of the concepts / terms of KYC / AML in order to become a competent specialist in this area, and the successful application of the knowledge gained in practice.
- Basics of registration, preservation, protection and disposal of certain information.
- Competent risk assessment of due diligence measures.
- Correct ways to identify individuals / legal entities.
- Instructing on the preparation of reporting documentation.
- Determination of money laundering scheme, termination of business partnership.
- Types of virtual currencies, their methods of use / exchange.
The courses offered are based on actionable KYC / AML tools and resources. Information on the Estonian Financial Intelligence Unit will also be presented: functions, international data exchange.
The considered economic schemes, models of legalization of illegal profits and the basis presented in the training courses will help with the utmost caution to identify fraudulent schemes, unscrupulous partners, which in turn contributes to the receipt of good income and the prosperity of the company.
Benefits of taking KYC / AML courses:
- the ability to go through all the stages in Rahapesu andmebüroo, in order to obtain / confirm a cryptocurrency license;
- skillful identification of suspicious activities of potential / permanent partners;
- development of rules and regulations to manage the risks of money laundering.
To quickly register for professional KYC / AML courses, use the contacts provided on the site. Limited number of seats.
We inform you that you can enroll in KYC/AML courses with the issuance of a certificate valid in the European Union and beyond.
Start of a new group 05.09.2022/XNUMX/XNUMX.
The total volume of the course is 100 academic hours.
* 65 hours of theoretical and practical classes * 35 hours of self-study
Training is conducted in Russian. In the near future it is planned to teach in English.
Training is conducted jointly with the TempoKoolitus training center - in person in Estonia (Tallinn) and remotely (Skype or Zoom).
Lessons will be held on Mondays and Thursdays from 10.00-13.00 (morning group) and from 18.00-21.00 (evening group).
The cost of the course is 2200 EUR. The training takes place over 2 months.
At the end of the course, a certificate is issued in Estonian (for residents of Estonia) and English, valid throughout the EU.
For questions about enrolling in courses, leave a request and we will contact you within a day.
• Functions of a KYC/AML specialist
• Corporate ethics and AML policy in the company
• (AML/CFT Act) An act defining actions to prevent money laundering and terrorist financing (AML/CFT)
• (MSOL) Operating licenses for payment institutions and electronic money institutions
• Simulation of internal security systems to detect suspicious transactions of the company
• Responsibilities of the members of the board of the company for the organization of AML procedures
• International standards and recommendations Fatf by application of AML/CFT measures
• Legal bases and normative documents of Estonia
• Methodology for evaluating the effectiveness of AML/CFT systems
• International cooperation and operational issues
• Main aspects of money circulation control in accordance with the AML/CFT Law (RahaPTS)
• Preventive measures and forms of supervision
• International sanctions and sanctions regimes
• Methods of combating money laundering and other property obtained by criminal means
• Methods of combating the financing of terrorism and the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction
• Powers of law enforcement and investigative agencies
• Risks and control environment
• Financial investigations in the financial monitoring system
• The consequences of money laundering and terrorist financing for national economic and financial systems
• General requirements and features of the psychology of communication when obtaining identification information of a client/partner
• Detailing of identification issues, in accordance with the FATF recommendations
• Identification work with a trust account, an account for a certain person and a fiduciary account
• Aspects of corporate identity control, anonymous accounts, correspondent transactions and unusual transactions
• Identification of accounts opened by professional intermediaries and distant clients
• Identification of persons associated with the policy
• Risk management and implementation of KYC standards on a transnational scale
• Basic provisions of the law on the protection of personal data in Estonia
• Principles of personal data processing
• Purpose and legal basis for the processing of personal data
• Ensuring the protection and storage of personal data
• Transfer of personal data to third parties
• Storage of personal data
• Presentation and consideration of complaints
• Evaluation of suspicious indicators for KYC/AML officer and Compliance Officer • System for working with indicators of real estate transactions
• Structure of work with monetary circulation indicators
• Indicators for monitoring trade transactions and professional service providers
• Indicators of control of financial liabilities and investments
• Structure of work with monetary circulation indicators
• Risk assessment when working with bank guarantees and documentary letters of credit (BG (BCL), L/C, DLC(UCP600)
• The structure of risk assessment when working with Investment agreement and Partnership agreement formats
• Features of payments in the Swift system, SWIFT RMA, Swift GPI service, types of financial messages
• Aspects of fraudulent schemes using messages MT103/202, MT799/760
• Typical fraud schemes in clones of the Global Pay system
• Risk assessment when working with clients of the depositary (on the example of working with Euroclear)
• Red indicators of problem transactions (versions of Danske Bank mirror transactions)
• Peculiarities of work with clients of Russian banks (aspects of KTT work)
• Working Aspects of SEPA Basic Scheme and SEPA Direct Debit (SDD Mandate) Business to Business (B2B) (Practical Modeling with Risk Indicators)
• Indicators of model management of current assets and liabilities
• Indicators of compliance of the volume of circulation with working capital
• Analysis of cash flows (analysis of receivables and payables)
• Indicators of compliance with financial indicators of current activities (analysis of financial ratios)
• Indicators of conformity of transactions of financial liabilities and investment of the declared financial planning
• An indicator of the actual calculation of the company's need for investments in current business activities
• Types of cryptocurrencies and their features
• The structure of work with smart contracts based on blockchain
• The concept of peer-to-peer (P2P) networking
• Decentralized cryptosystems (DEX IB modulation)
• Features of the formation of nominal and secured tokens
• The structure of circulation of the nominal value of non-fungible tokens
• Aspects of financial transactions with hot and cold crypto wallets
• Modeling the operation of indicators of red zones in the analysis of work with a crypto resource
• Crimes in the crypto circulation system and countermeasures
• Aspects of legislative regulation of the circulation of cryptocurrencies in the EU and the USA
• Types of fraud with digital documents and their features
• The concept of metamerism
• Method for spectral analysis of documents
• Graphical indicators for identifying signs of falsification of documents
• Methods for expert assessment of signature and handwriting authenticity when working with a graphics editor
• Evaluation of authenticity of digital documents in practice (simulation of situations)
• (Practical exercises and independent work)
• Psychological basis of profiling to identify suspicious aspects of behavior
• Areas of application of operational psychodiagnostics in the work of a KYC/AML specialist
• Methods for using psychological profiling techniques in identifying suspicious clients and partners
• Determining the psychotype of a potential fraudster
• Detailed aspects of the psychological impact on a person, using modern schemes of online fraud
• Methods to reduce the risk of vulnerability of KYC/AML specialists in identifying suspicious transactions in the field of money laundering and terrorist financing (recommendations (FATF)
2016-2021 Emissione individual projects in the field of PCS technology, and structural economics.
Development of a financial model, preparation of project documentation, sale using financial instruments BG (Bond Loan), SBLC (subordinated loan contract), LC credit line, MTN (medium-term credit note).
Audit of partners in accordance with the rules on combating money laundering in accordance with the ICA certificate according to ISO 19600:2014. Working with commercial registrars in Germany, Switzerland, Austria, the Czech Republic and other countries. Work with registrars of offshore companies.
Implementation of Dekra certification. Inspection of construction tenders and projects in accordance with the conditions of Platts. Inspection and issue of prospectuses and projects in Dex II Dex PP formats. Inspection and financial analysis of the annual report and business activities of the company.
2009-2015 Tallinn School of Economics. Department of Financial Analysis, researcher-teacher. Course of lectures: analysis of financial trends, financial analysis, audit of the annual report, foreign exchange activities, merchandising, corporate marketing.
2007 research in the field of electricity, project consultant
2006 Refkliima Group financial risk management, financial analyst. Management accounting development of an effective model for the company, financial forecasts.
2000 shareholder of the company "Term Holding" work with investors, individual projects
1997 Basis-Group Company (Russia) financial risk management, financial analyst
1995 Estonian Financial Bureau, Deputy Head of Bank Bankruptcy Department
1990-1994 Estonian Social Bank, from the position of Senior Economist of the International Department to Head of the Financial Risk Department
Education and qualifications:
1990 Tallinn School of Mathematics
1992 Accounting courses (Certificate of Specialization)
1994 Tallinn University of Technology majoring in accounting
1996 Tallinn University of Technology Master's degree in banking
1999 Tallinn University of Technology, PhD
2000 individual doctoral research on the impact of modern industrial technologies on society, the direction of "industrial production".